A Journey 2024 Movie Review Trailer

Image
 The story begins with Shane (Kaye Abad), who after turning 39 discovers that his cancer has returned. Not wanting to go through the physical and mental exhaustion of cancer treatment again, Shane accepts his fate and decides it's the perfect time to start accomplishing the list of things he's always wanted to do.  For her part, Bryan (Paolo Contis), her husband, and Tupe (Patrick García), her best friend, are determined to help her fulfill every point on the list to make her happy, but above all to convince her to undergo chemotherapy. in the hope of prolonging his life. This trip will teach all three of them the importance of valuing time with their loved ones. Director: RC Delos Reyes Writers: Erwin Blanco, Rona Lean Sales Stars: Kaye Abad, Paolo Contis, Patrick Garcia “Life won't reach you if you wait to fulfill your dreams,” Shane advises her two best friends. This phrase very well represents this film that addresses a complicated and common topic such as terminal canc

Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy 2022 Movie Review Trailer Cast Crew

As Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias marks the 25th anniversary of the start of his career, the comedian reminisces about the origins of his act. In the first episode of Variety's new docuseries "My Comedy Journey," created by Variety's Alex Castro and Steven Gaydos, Iglesias visits his hometown of Long Beach, California, where he reminisces about his journey from selling cell phones to becoming a a renowned stand-up. funny.


“I love how I can drive five minutes and see my childhood,” Iglesias says as he drives through his old neighborhood. He adds: "This is my home and I feel like if I left I would lose touch with what is real." On Variety's journey, Iglesias starts at the beginning by stopping by his childhood home: an apartment building where he lived with his mother in the 1980s.

Director: Manny Rodriguez
Star: Gabriel Iglesias

“My mom was yelling at me from that window, up there,” says Iglesias, pointing to one of the building's second-story windows. “She would play here, this was my playground, and she would say, ‘Make sure you play where she can see you.'”


Iglesias later stops by Tincher High School, where he first performed in front of an audience. “This school had a talent show. I showed up here with a friend of mine to audition, to do a 'Saturday Night Live' skit," he recalls. "When we came over to do the sketches, my friend ran out that door and I was stuck there alone." .


Instead of rescuing as his friend, Iglesias decided to imitate voices for the show. “At the time, he was used to being bullied, being called fat,” he says. “But after that night, I realized that what I did made everyone see me differently, and I liked it. Who doesn't want good care? Throughout the episode, Iglesias talks about his comedic point of view, as well as the process behind his stand-up routine.


“I always give something a good shot,” he explains of his material. "If I think something is fun, I'm pretty sure I'll make it work...Nothing is ever gone, it's just in the background." Although he admires comedians known for being controversial and "pushing the limits," citing Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle, Iglesias emphasizes that he will never use his act as a political platform.


"That's not what my fans signed up for," he says. "It would be a disservice to suddenly change what I do and start being political, or start saying, 'Oh, this is how you have to be.'" Iglesias made history as the first comedian to perform at Dodger Stadium, where he scored consecutive sold-out concerts. The historic stand-up event will air as a Netflix special titled "Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy Live from Los Angeles."


“Comedy has taught me that humor is something that brings people together,” he says. At the end of the episode, Iglesias adds: "I know that I have a certain responsibility when I leave, to make sure that they leave feeling better than when they came in." “Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy Live from Los Angeles” premieres globally on Netflix on October 18.

Watch Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy 2022 Movie Trailer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen Cleopatra 2023 Tv Series Review Trailer Cast Crew

One Piece 2023 Tv Series Review Trailer

Madame Web 2024 Movie Review Trailer