Hannah Montana 20th Anniversary Special 2026 Tv Series Review Trailer

Image
2026 is a monumental year for *Zillennials* everywhere—well, at least if you’re a Disney fan. If you haven’t realized it yet, it’s not just the anniversary of *Hannah Montana*, but also the anniversary of *High School Musical*! And all in the same year? Twenty years later, the nostalgia hits you like a brick the instant Miley Cyrus steps onto the scene with her blonde bangs and that shiny gold belt. Although Miley herself looks mature and elegant now, her Tennessee personality shines through instantly the moment she sets foot on the set—the very home of the Stewarts! But, almost immediately, you feel that something is missing.  That’s because most of the show’s main cast doesn’t appear in this anniversary special. Even so, I can’t complain, considering that Miley is the sole reason we had the opportunity to enjoy this special at all. Twenty years ago, when I was just a little girl myself, I had a poster of the pop star with the double life hanging on my pink and purple walls (quite...

The Lost Lotteries 2022 Tv Series Review Trailer Cast Crew

Needless to say, I hadn't even heard of this 2022 Thai crime comedy titled "The Lost Lotteries" before I stumbled across it while browsing the Asian catalog on Netflix. And since this is an Asian comedy that I hadn't seen yet, of course I opted to do it.


The Lost Lotteries is one of six new releases Netflix has planned to augment its original Thai content, including two series and four movies.

Director: Prueksa Amaruji
Writers: Ekachai Uekrongtham, Prueksa Amaruji
Stars: Somjit Jongjohor, Torpong Kul-On, Somyos Matures

Pioneering Thai filmmakers like Apichatpong Weerasethakul, who has gained international notoriety, have enhanced Thailand's reputation in the global film community.


Writers Ekachai Uekrongtham and Prueksa Amaruji crafted a script for the film that failed to entertain me. Sure, there were elements to the narrative that were nice, but overall, "The Lost Lotteries" felt like a swing and a miss. The movie didn't elicit a lot of laughs, maybe a smile or two here and there, so it wasn't effective comedy.


And I have to admit that the story itself felt kind of pointless and also superficial. You can't really delve into anything here and get to know the characters properly. Once the movie came to an end, I have to admit I didn't even know the names of half the characters in the movie.


The acting performances in "The Lost Lotteries" were pretty fair. I wasn't familiar with anyone on the cast list here, but the actors and actresses were doing a good enough job with the constraints a mediocre script placed on them.


For a Thai comedy, director Prueksa Amaruji failed to stand out among so many comedies on the market. This is not a Thai comedy that she would recommend for fans of the Asian comedy genre. 

Watch The Lost Lotteries 2022 Tv Series Trailer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vinland Saga Season 2 Review Trailer Cast Crew

Steel Ball Run: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2026 Tv Series Review Trailer

Marshals 2026 Tv Series Review Trailer Poster