A Journey 2024 Movie Review Trailer

Image
 The story begins with Shane (Kaye Abad), who after turning 39 discovers that his cancer has returned. Not wanting to go through the physical and mental exhaustion of cancer treatment again, Shane accepts his fate and decides it's the perfect time to start accomplishing the list of things he's always wanted to do.  For her part, Bryan (Paolo Contis), her husband, and Tupe (Patrick García), her best friend, are determined to help her fulfill every point on the list to make her happy, but above all to convince her to undergo chemotherapy. in the hope of prolonging his life. This trip will teach all three of them the importance of valuing time with their loved ones. Director: RC Delos Reyes Writers: Erwin Blanco, Rona Lean Sales Stars: Kaye Abad, Paolo Contis, Patrick Garcia “Life won't reach you if you wait to fulfill your dreams,” Shane advises her two best friends. This phrase very well represents this film that addresses a complicated and common topic such as terminal canc

Matt Rogers: Have You Heard of Christmas? 2022 Tv Movie Review Trailer Cast Crew

When "Fire Island" star Matt Rogers was preparing his new Showtime Christmas special, "Matt Rogers: Have You Heard of Christmas?", he emailed Mariah Carey inviting her to join the show.

“I don't think she caught up with it, which is totally fair,” Rogers tells me, laughing, on this week's “Just for Variety.” "But I wish she would read it one day because I told her a story about being obsessed with her from a young age."

Director: Doron Max Hagay
Writer: Matt Rogers
Stars: Matt Rogers, Bowen Yang, Jo Firestone

Matt Rogers leaves comedy for good with the highly anticipated release of his Christmas album Have You Heard of Christmas?

Live on stage, Matt will perform all of the original songs from this very real seasonal classic, which is definitely coming out this year. Accompanied by the talented music director and co-songwriter Henry Koperski on the keys and accompanied by special guests, Matt invites you to join him for a drink or two and confront yourself with the question...Have you heard of Christmas?


In fact, he was only 10 years old when he ordered tickets to Carey's concert for Christmas. “I came out when I was 19 years old. That's when I verbally said it,” says Rogers, who has garnered a slew of fans for his work co-hosting the “The Bodybuilders” podcast with Bowen Yang. “But certainly, emotionally and in action, I came out as a 10-year-old at Christmas and got Mariah Carey tickets to Madison Square Garden. I don't think there has ever been a happier display."


"Have you heard of Christmas?" premieres on Showtime on December 2. It's not your grandmother's holiday special. It's mischievous, and features Rogers singing original tunes on stage in front of a live audience that could make mistletoe blush. It's proudly queer with Sandra Bernhard's comedy, Liza Minelli's camp, and Hugh Jackman's showmanship sweeping through Rogers' rainbow-colored tinsel. Between-set sketches show Rogers trying to convince his team that he not only has the potential to be a successful pop singer, but also one who should release a Christmas album.


I never really saw myself having a comedy special. When I was little, I saw myself growing up to become an actress. You know what I want to say? I saw myself winning an Oscar or something. I remember seeing Kate Winslet in "Titanic," and then the "Titanic" rush and Oscar mania that year. That was the first thing that got me hooked on the whole thing. I really wanted to be a part of that Hollywood community. And that meant for me at that age to be an actor. And then, just decades go by, and I find myself becoming that through comedy. This special is really a collection of everything I've done. It has a sketch, it has standup, it has music, it has a narrative.

Watch Matt Rogers: Have You Heard of Christmas? 2022 Trailer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen Cleopatra 2023 Tv Series Review Trailer Cast Crew

One Piece 2023 Tv Series Review Trailer

Madame Web 2024 Movie Review Trailer